Six Short Poems
Lovely Spring Day
Slow snow
Falling up
Fall back to where you came from, bitch

The Loogie
That you snorted
then waited for me to walk on by
before you horked
made me believe in gentlemen again
The Pedestrian
As much as I dislike getting wet
— like a cat facing a bath
being splashed by a car speeding through a puddle
would compliment my misery splendidly
Identity Oopsy
I thought they were three men
Closer, I saw one was a dame
She just had skinny thighs
and a crackaddict face
Here’s How Strongly Worded Letters Get Started
I intend to inform management
that you let your dogs shit on your balcony
only cause your bitches yapped me awake for the trillionth time
so I’m too tired for forgiveness today
Glutton for Punishment
The more I play
The worse I get
at Jeopardy!
and euchre
and pool
But I just can’t quit you my darlings!
I’m relentless!
a masochist!
a fool!


1 Comments:
Hey, I didn't know I was on candid camera! I'm sure that's me coming out of the dentist's office last week. Oh Most Horrible Winter! Please Go Away!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home