I remember that party. Ash, Ryan and I had a too long stoned conversation regarding porn in the basement. That's also the party where we tried to leave without being noticed only to have the host notice and yell our names out the front door while we tried to hide in front of the garage. We retreated from our escape and dutifully offered our email addy's. It was one of those 'shitty good' parties.
1 Comments:
I remember that party. Ash, Ryan and I had a too long stoned conversation regarding porn in the basement.
That's also the party where we tried to leave without being noticed only to have the host notice and yell our names out the front door while we tried to hide in front of the garage. We retreated from our escape and dutifully offered our email addy's. It was one of those 'shitty good' parties.
Post a Comment
<< Home