The Paper Trail 2

TAKE A PAGE FROM JULES!
Here's an excerpt from an entry I wrote in grade 9 about a chick who hugged my boyfriend. Written Nov 24, 1994. (One of the first entries written in pen instead of pencil). My fave part is when I'm using scribbles and "bleeps" to replace the swearing, like I was afraid Mom would read it.


2 Comments:
Wow....I think around that time I was having my first jewish friend over (8 years of catholic school) and pointing out all the christian idolatry in my house in honour of our differences.
Curt....haha....I remember Curt.
I loved reading your Paper Trails (and I'm only commenting on this one because it was on fun paper, hehe). I have years worth of hand written journals....one of these days, I might just get around to going back through them. I'm sure I have tons of interesting little snippets like this, lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home